Thursday, October 15, 2009

Chloies Female Sold SHHH Its a Surprise Can't Say Who...lol Liver Factored


This was such a sweet story and I wanted to share Its the story of a girl named Bradi !
Bradi first saw me on this site while surching for the perfect puppy and fell in love with me, she even named me Emma!  Bradi visited me online in the evenings she loved it when new pictures of me were posted!
She pleaded with her mother to please let her have me as her special puppy ... What Bradi didnt know is that Her mom had already purchased me and I was going to get to go live with Bradi as soon as the ChristmasVacation started.

But Jodi, Bradies mom got so excited and told the whole town that I was coming that she decided that I could come early so I went on my big journey the day thanksgiving break started!

( I know all about this because everyday my mom Cara told me I was bradi's girl and that she would be getting me as a surprise as soon as the Holiday started !)

When the Big day finally came I was so excited My mom Cara, packed me up with all my favorite things and my food and snacks that i like, and took me to meet my new Family we had to meet in a town I didnt know because Bradi lives a long way from us. Bradi though she was just going on a Trip to with her mom and Grama to pick up Grampas Christmas present she had no idea that it was all about her!

Then I saw her she had the sweetes smile and when Cara put me in her arms It was love at first site for both of us!
 Bradi had know idea what was in the pink blanket that she was handed but she was so happy it was me !

My new Family sent Cara a letter saying how happy we are and how much they love me I am so happy in my new home and
This really is a dream come true for one furry little girl name Emma and a girl named Bradi
 Here is a picture of her with her sweet smile....(Giggle)  :)


Followers